A Heart of Affirmation

"And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him!"
~I John 3:19


Hey there Everyone! :O)  
Hope your heart is encouraged by this post!

A dear lady and friend from church shared some truth that was so simple and sweet and really encouraged me and so I wanted to share it with you too! :O) She had said how she's always loved the conversation heart candies and God had brought to her heart and mind that His Word - the Bible - is FULL of sweet affirmations of His heart to ours!  Isn't that awesome and soooo true?!  I don't know about you - but I love affirmation and it's so incredible that God's heart never ceases giving it!!!!!!! 

Below are just a few of the ENDLESS promises from God's heart to yours!  He's crazy about you and loves you more than you can imagine!!!


"The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, 
saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an 
everlasting love:  therefore with lovingkindness 
have I drawn thee!" ~Jeremiah 31:3



"For God, Who commanded the light to shine
out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts,
to give the light of the knowledge of the glory
of God in the face of Jesus Christ!" 
~2 Corinthians 4:6


"The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment 
of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes!" ~Psalm 19:8



"And we have known and believed the love
that God hath to us.  God is love; and He that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him!" ~ I John 4:16



"For I the Lord they God will hold thy right
hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee!" ~Isaiah 41:13



"For Thou hast made him most blessed for
ever: Thou hast made him exceeding glad with
thy countenance!" ~Psalm 21:6


"The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever,
the thoughts of His heart to all generations!"
~Psalm 33:11


Know - that you are loved INCREDIBLY much and you delight God's heart!  (Delight His by believing it!!!!!!) ;o)  
<3
Blessings to you this week and beyond!!!! ;o)
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts