Word of the Day: Zeal!

"The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this!"~Isaiah 9:7b


Hey there!  Welcome to my blog! :O) 

I decided that I REALLY like the word "zeal"!  lol!   I came across a little note in my bible the other day with the verse, Isaiah 9:7 scribbled on it. (I'm going to type out the verse before it as well because it sets the "stage" for verse 7! :O)  ~"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgement and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this!
God knew that I needed that verse!  I needed a good dose of the REALITY of God's zeal for His will to be accomplished in life and in my life, personally!  He's ALWAYS faithful to remind us of truth!!   I wanted to share this reminder of God's SUPER powerful and perfect zeal with you, because - HIS ZEAL IS FOR YOU!!!!!!  I looked up definitions of what "zeal" means and each definition EXPLODED with Who God is!!!!  Check em out!

^No doubt about it - 
God lives that out every day toward you in love!

^God is SO eager for you 
to see and experience and claim His will in
your life - EVERY DAY!

^God IS all things fervant!  
Fervant in every aspect of His divine plans for your 
life -your every step of now 
and the future!!

^God is the Righteous Judge and He is fierce in
fulfilling perfect justice and is always by your side to defend!

^God's love for you can't be matched!
He has a claim over your life with a pure and 
righteous jealousy and believe me, 
you wouldn't want it any other way! :O)

^There is no idleness and "so-so" with God!
He is ALL there, with all of His being - 
for all of your being (what makes you - YOU!)

I hope this reminder was as much of an encouragement to you as it was to me!  Look for God's zeal in every day things and all throughout history as you read His Word!!  Be filled with the same righteous zeal of your heavenly Father, in every aspect of life!  Follow His lead and ask Him to help you see more and more of Who He is!!!!  

Blessings friends - have a great rest of your week!
~Bri

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Lacy for this nice comment!! May your week be filled with blessings!
      -Bri

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts