~Who He is~


 
 
Hi friends!
Hope you're enjoying your week of life to live!
 
I didn't know what I was going to share for this post and prayed that the Lord would lay something on my heart.  I sat down and opened a journal of mine from a couple of years back and found where I had simply sat down and journaled several pages of verses that described my incredible God!  It was so refreshing to sit there with a quiet heart and read verse after verse of what I love about Who God is!  My heart needed to just sit still and be reminded of His gentleness and His power and simply soak in His Holy Word.  So, for this post I thought I would share those verses with you!  Blessings as you read them!  May your heart be strengthened in truth and empowered by His Word, Who He is and who you are in Him!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"The Lord reigneth, He is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed with strength, wherewith He hath girded Himself:  the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.
Thy throne is established of old:  Thou art from everlasting.
The floods have lifted up, O Lord, the floods have lifted up their voice;  the floods
lift up their waves. The Lord on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than
the mighty waves of the sea.
Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh Thine house, O Lord, for ever!"
~Psalm 93~
 
"Blessed be the Lord, Who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation!"
~Psalm 68:19~
 
"Thou art the God that doest wonders: Thou hast declared Thy strength among the people!"
~Psalm 77:14~
 
"I, even I, am He that comforteth you..."
~Isaiah 51:12~
 
"But unto you that fear my Name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in His wings!"
~Malachi 4:2~
 
"God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of His Son
Jesus Christ our Lord!"
~I Corinthians 1:9~
 
"But the Lord shall endure forever;  He hath prepared His throne for judgement.
And He shall judge the world in righteousness, He shall minister judgement to
the people in uprightness!  The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge
in times of trouble!"
~Psalm 9:7-9~
 
"...In Thy presence is fullness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore!"
~Psalm 16:11~
 
"He sent from above, He took me, He drew me out of many waters!"
~Psalm 18:16~
 
"As for God, His way is perfect:  the word of the Lord is tried:  He is a buckler to all those that trust in Him.  For who is God save the Lord? Or Who is a rock save our God?"
~Psalm 18:30-31~
 
"His work is honorable and glorious:  and His righteousness endureth forever.  He hath made His wonderful works to be remembered:  the Lord is gracious and full of compassion!"
~Psalm 111:3-4~
 
"For I am the Lord, I change not..."
~Malachi 3:6a~
 
"And He arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still.  And the wind ceased and there was a great calm."
~Mark 4:39~
 
"It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.  They are new every morning:  great is Thy faithfulness!"
~Lamentations 3:22-23~
 
"...Fear not:  for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine."
~Isaiah 43:1b~
 
"I, even I, am the Lord and beside me there is no savior.
Yea, before the day was I am He, and there is none that can
deliver out of my hand:  I will work, and who shall let (reverse) it."
~Isaiah 43:11&13~
 
"He will swallow up death in victory;  and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces..."
~Isaiah 25:8~
 
"I, even I am He that blotteth out thy transgressions for Mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins."
~Isaiah 43:25~
 
"...I the Lord, am Thy Savior and Thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob!"
~Isaiah 49:26b~
 
"Behold, He shall come up as clouds, and His chariot shall be as a whirlwind:  His horses are swifter than eagles..."
~Jeremiah 4:13~
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
That's WHO HE IS!!!!!
And He loves you more than you
can fathom!!
Have a good day knowing all that He is - is for you!
Live for Him and tell others about Him!
:O)
 
Blessings on the rest of your week!  May your heart go forth in the greatest joy, because you're in His presence and there is no greater joy than being there!
~Bri
 
 
 
 



Comments

Popular Posts