"I trust You"

"For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His Holy Name.  Let Thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in Thee!" ~Psalm 33:21-22


Hey Everyone!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!!


I've had alot on my mind lately. Who doesn't I guess - lol! You probably have alot on your mind too. :O) Sometimes though, I get too wrapped up in the whirl of thought things - plans, future, areas to work on, failures, small decisions, big decisions, (the small one's affect on the big ones and the big one's affect on the small ones - LOL!) Whew. It can be overwhelming!  Well, I was wrapped up in the midst of a "heart and thought tornado" lately and something simple happened today that brought the tornado to a halt and calm and made my heart rejoice.  It was God's still small, yet strong voice saying, "Do you trust me?". Wow. I needed that. "Do you believe I'm trust worthy in every detail of your life?"  "Will you rest and let Me work on behalf of your plans, dreams, future and every decision?" "Will you trust My perfect design of every step in the process and in every outcome, no matter what you may think is best?"  Wow again.
I really needed that. I needed to bundle my expectations, worries, anxiousness, desires and dreams concerning each "whirling thought" and give them to the ALL-Knowing, ALL-Powerful, All-Present God - my God - and say with all my heart and mind (even out-loud),
"I trust You."
A sincere statement of trust to the Almighty Lord of all, the Keeper of my life, brings such a freedom and celebration of heart and soul! Does it mean you never have to think of anything? Absolutely not. :O) But it does mean that you're not "on your own" in life musings!  It means "tornados" have no place in your heart and mind, because God is there and will give you perfect peace and guidance!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the "winds" of thoughts are fierce - trust God with a fierce abandon and watch Him tell the winds to be still. 

He loves you with the fiercest of love and will never abandon you of anything good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know that Thou canst do everything, and that no purpose of Yours can be withheld!"
~Job 42:2~

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths!"


Blessings on all the thoughts of your heart and mind this week!  May you offer them all up to God and tell Him that you trust Him with all your heart!  And when you do, stand in awe of His power in every detail,(seen and unseen) because He's absolutely amazing like that and His passion is to calm your storms, hold you tight, bless you and reveal His glory!!!!!
Grin,
Bri


Comments

Popular Posts