Always an Unfailing Plan!

"And we know that all things work together for good
to them that love God, to them who are called according
to His purpose!" ~Rom. 8:28

Hey there Everyone!
Hope you're having a "one-of-a-kind" day!  (that's exactly what it is - so enjoy! ;o) lol!


An UNFAILING plan.  I've known that God has a plan in everything and I'm so glad He does and yet sometimes I need reminded, by Him, of how incredible His plan really is!  And He reminded me of that so specifically and demonstrated it so marvellously yesterday!  I'm so glad He doesn't get tired of doing that - I don't know where I'd be if He did! 

Yesterday I was doing a photoshoot project with two friends of mine who are getting married soon and it was cloudy and rain was in the forecast.  Kinda depressing weather for a photoshoot day.  I knew God had a plan though!  And WOW did He ever!!  I saw a cloudy day and prayed He'd take it away, but He saw WAY more!  He knew the location perfectly, He knew my heart's desire for how the photoshoot would go, He knew the style the couple was going for, He knew what would be best and the exact timing of everything!  I just stood in awe.  The cloudy weather may have seemed on almost every front a "downer", but it ended up being absolutely perfect as each picture revealed!  My creative God knew what a blessing the cloudiness would actually be!!!!! :O)  The "predicted" rain never came and at the very end of the photoshoot, out of no-where (well I know where ;o),  shined a brilliant and glorious sunset! 

  God always has a plan, but it's no

ordinary plan -

it's always an unfailing one!

(no matter how it seems)

Don't you just love that word??!!!!  "Unfailing!" Wow.  The way that God's unfailing plan unfolded to me yesterday made me really think.  I sometimes have things in life that seem cloudy, dreary and can be "downers".  It seems like the best plan would be if they would just "clear up" or "go away", but God sees WAY more in those "clouds" than I do!  He knows what is absolutely best and He never fails in the way He acts!  His unfailing plan might not be what we'd "expect" or what we would have Him do - but it's always perfect!  The key is - to trust Him and keep your eyes, mind and heart "peeled" for what He is going to do - whether He does "take it away" or whether He chooses for it "to stay"!   If He does have it "stay", there isn't a better way - because He knows your best and ONLY does marvellous things on your behalf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God had these verses catch my eye and they made me smile and laugh
 because of how perfect they are!

"For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord
will give grace and glory: no good thing
will He withhold from them that walk
uprightly.  O Lord of hosts, blessed is the
man that trusteth in Thee!"
~Psalm 84:11&12~


Blessings to each one of you as you trust His UNFAILING PLANS in your life!  May you love His ways and what He allows, in every way that He knows is best for you!  :O)  Enjoy the journey!
Praying for you!
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts