This Incredible Moment!!!!!!

"...And there was very great gladness!!!"
~Neh. 8:17~

Hey Everyone!!!!!!
Hope this week is full of "very great gladness" for you!!! :O)

So, are you wondering why I titled this post "This Incredible Moment"?!  Well, I'd love to explain! LOL!  I've be thinking alot lately about dreams, plans, future and *whew* such thinking can get a little overwhelming at times! :O) Thinking about life, looking forward to and praying about the future is super great - but you also don't want to miss the amazing NOW!  This incredible moment - right now where God has you and is rejoicing over you and shaping your future by how you live it!!!!!!  I decided that I needed to focus on right where God has me and celebrate it and praise Him for it in a special way!!! So, I deemed a day as extra special in celebrating God's plan for me that's NOW! :O)  I went about my day doing what needed done (work and errands and such) but with a "flair" of celebration!  I dressed up, got a coffee from Starbucks before work and just rejoiced in heart and praise to my All - Powerful God throughout the day!  I set the day apart in heart celebration with God and it brought about such VERY GREAT GLADNESS!!!  It was such a boost for my heart and mind and I know it brought God joy - because it was honoring His perfect plan for me and how it's always active and ever present and beautifully unfolding at this incredible moment!!!!!!  Whoa!  What amazingness right?!  ;O)  Grin - well,  I'm all about celebrations and with God every moment is full of them!!!!

Here are some verses that God gave!

~I Peter 1:3-4~
"Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
According as His divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
 through the knowledge of Him that hath called us to glory and virtue:"
(His divine power has given us all we need for here and now which cover the there and later! lol)
 
~Psalm 107:9~
"For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness!"
(HE satisfies every longing and hunger of ours!  HE truly is good!!!!)

~Jer. 23:23~
"Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off?"
(Hence, every moment being incredible right?!  Oh yeah!!!! ;o)



Well, friends - May your heart jump for joy (like my sister and I in the pic above - lol!!!) and may you sense God's constant celebration over you this week!  May you experience very great gladness as you offer your heart to Him in praise for right where He has you and how He is leading your every step of every incredible moment!  It's His greatest joy to do so and He is sooooo excited over every special detail of your present and future and is sooooo blessed when you take time to tell Him that you trust Him and love His plan!!!  Enjoy celebrating!!!!!!!!! :OD
With all smiles,
Bri 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts