In Your Shoes

"I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto
Thy testimonies!" ~Ps. 119:59


Hey Everyone!!!
Happy Day to you! :O)

In case you hadn't guessed, I'll declare it - I reeealllly like shoes!  LOL!!! (guess you could tell by how I named this blog too - lol!)  Anyhoo - this post is to let you know that NO ONE can fill your shoes!!! lol! :O)  Seriously - there's only ONE you and you have the incredible position of having a walk with God that no one else can have, because there's no one just like you!!!!  Isn't that pretty crazy awesome to think about?!  Sure does motivate oneself to pay closer attention to their footing doesn't it? :O) God really had a few verses "pop" out to me this week and I've been so encouraged and challenged by them!  I'll type 'em out! :O)

~Proverbs 4:25-27~
"Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee!
Ponder the path of thy feet and let all thy ways be established!  
Turn not to the right hand, nor to the left:  
remove thy foot from evil!

{Your feet will go where your gaze is riveted and where your mind is focused - so gaze and focus on Jesus Christ, His righteousness and His truths!!!}


~Galations 5:25~
"If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit!" 

I needed to be reminded to first turn my eyes upon Jesus and look full in His wonderful face and then ponder the path of my feet and let my loving God establish my ways!  That definitely brings about some happy feet and a happy me! :O)  Hope this simple reminder encouraged you too!

May you surrender those stylin feet of yours to the Lord and head down the paths that He will show, was made for you - in your shoes!  Enjoy every minute of your walk with Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Bri

P.s. There's quite the number of Bible verses that talk about feet, steps, walk, and paths!  I was blessed in looking them up specifically and reading them - check them out!  :O)


Comments

  1. "...you have the incredible position of having a walk with God that no one else can have, because there's no one just like you!!!!"

    WOW :-O Bri...thank you for this post. What a HUGE encourager you are to so many, and especially to me. Have a truly blessed rest of your week =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts