His Smile

"...The Lord make His face shine upon thee,
and be gracious unto thee!"
~Numbers 6:25~

Hi friends!
Hope your week is full of joy and the pleasure of your heavenly Father!

I was thinking about how grateful I am for God's love and how specific He is in every way that He demonstrates that amazing love to me!   I really wanted to focus on demonstrating my love for Him, to Him in specific ways!  He's always sharing what He loves about me to my heart and I really want to return that love by sharing with His heart what I love about Him!  So, for the next couple weeks I'm going to be posting some specifics that I love about my amazing God! :O)

I love His
SMILE!
His smile is absolutely the best!
It totally captures my heart!
It leaves me speechless!

Maybe your wondering how I can say that, since I've never seen it "in person".  :O) Well, I've never seen the wind but I know it's there, without a shadow of a doubt, because I can totally feel it and surely see it's incredible effects! :O)  I know and love His smile, because I get mine from Him! :O)  God gave me this verse regarding His smile - check it out!! :O)

"They looked unto Him,
and were lightened:
and their faces
were not ashamed!"
~Psalm 34:5~

I'm so grateful to personally know the God of the Universe and be able to share some attributes of what I love about Him! 
 :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O)
May you return your Father's smile to Him this week - He'd love that! ;o)

Have a great week friends!
~:O) Bri

Comments

Popular Posts