You are...



Hi there Amazing People!!!!!
Congratulations - before you is another week! (an incredible gift from God!)  :O)


I'm excited! Wanna know why?!  Well, it's because the rest of my blog posts for this month have a major theme - YOU!  And that my friend excites me!  One of my biggest passions in life is for us, as believers in Jesus Christ, to know our worth in Him!  Sometimes we don't feel it, sometimes we can't see it and sometimes we can just barely believe aspects of it - but the truth of who we are in Christ is mind-blowing and heart exploding! :O) So each post for the rest of this month will be titled "YOU ARE..." with an exciting YOU fact of truth attached to it!  I know I really need this encouragement and am excited to claim it along with you!!!!!!!  And so, without futher ado....

YOU ARE THE TEMPLE
OF THE LIVING
GOD!!!
~Talk about i-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e-!!!!~
The SAME GOD Who rose Jesus from the dead  - LIVES in YOU!!!!!! 
Whooo hooo! lol! 
(Just had to give a shout out on that exciting truth! :O)

Check out the verses in the picture at the top of the page and these verses below!

"But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you,
He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken (give life to)
your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you!
Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after
the flesh. 
For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die:  but if ye through the
Spirit do mortify (put to death) the deeds of the body,
ye shall live!
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons
of God!"
~Romans 8:11-14~

Crazy humbling to think about and claim isn't it?!  The Almighty God that has forever been and forever will be - lives in me?!!!!! Whoa!  I sure do want to cause Him to be honored in everything I do and say and bring glory to His name and not grieve His Spirit in any way! 

I will definetely be claiming this truth throughout this week and living in the reality that I am the temple of the LIVING GOD!!!!  Won't you?!!!!!!  :O) :O) :O)  Blessings as you do!
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts