You are!!!!!!! ~:O)

"And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: 
many shall see it and fear, and shall trust in the Lord!" ~Psalm 40:3


Hello Friends!
Happy Memorial Day!!!  Hope your day of celebrating life through sacrifice is full of joy!  :O)

And without further ado - a special news bulletin about YOU!!!! 


YOU ARE A SYMPHONY
TO THE KING OF
KINGS!!!
~Just typing that made me grin inside and out (and yep, that's possible just in case you were wondering! lol!)~
How exciting!  I do love a good symphony! 

I have a book by Sheri Rose Shepherd that is a devotional of thoughts that she put together to encourage!  It's in her words, but written as if Christ was writing a love letter to us, as hearing His heart with ours through the truths of Scripture and His Spirit!  This excerpt really blessed me!

"You are to Me a beautiful song.  Your life is a sweet symphony that I Myself am composing note by note.
I take your failures, your tears, and your triumphs, and I turn them into a glorious harmony that will be sung in
the heavens for all eternity. All your thoughts and deeds are laid before Me like notes on a page.
Every choice you make is a significant chord in an eternal arrangement.  Don't let the noise of the world
destroy your magnificent melody, My beloved.  Seek Me in the quiet stillness of the morning, and I will fill your heart with divine music.  Stay in rhythm with My Spirit throughout the day, and I will make your life an irresistible medley that will linger like sweet perfume in the hearts of all that journey with you.  Walk with Me in absolute surrender, and you will draw others to Me in a rhapsody of praise. 
Love, Your King and your Composer"
~His Princess Love Letters from Your King by Sheri Rose Shepherd


Is. 12:2 "Behold, God is my salvation;  I will trust, and not be afraid: 
for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; 
He is become my salvation!"

Eph. 5:19 "Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs,
singing and making melody in you heart to the Lord;"

Col. 3:16 "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; 
teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns
and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord!"

That pretty much says it all!  :O)  Tune those melodious hearts of yours to sing forth the praise of the King of Kings and enjoy every minute of being His symphony!  The impact of your life song is beyond what your mind can even imagine! :O)
Till Thursday!
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts