"My glory and the lifter up of my head!"

"Thou hast also given me the shield of Thy salvation: and Thy right hand
hath held me up, and Thy gentleness hath made me great!"
~Psalm 18:35~
Hey Friends!
God is so good!

Ever have a "head hangin low" moment?  There's all sorts of things that can make a head hang low - disappointment, sadness, weariness, defeat, wondering, grief, worry, shame, embarrasment, fear, or stressed-out-ness (lol) to name a few, but those feelings got nothin over us when God is our life!!!!!    God knows those feelings and He's the Expert at wiping them away and lifting up our heads!  I read this verse and was super encouraged and made it the verse of my week! 

"But Thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of my head!"
~Psalm 3:3~

God is just so amazing! What a powerful promise - He is our SHIELD, our GLORY and the LIFTER OF OUR HEAD and He is passionate about being so!  He knows that there is nothing that we need to hang our head low over and yet He's so gentle in how He shows us that truth!    He loves to gently take our face in His hands and draw our eyes to His, where every discouraging feeling is vanquished and where every confidence and truth is found!  Don't be afraid to let Him lift your head and don't shy away from looking into His eyes, for all the life and love you'll ever need, in every situation is found there!!!!!

 Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
"Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace!"

God's strong and gentle hands are present and ready to lift up your head at every "head hanging low" moment of your life and His eyes are waiting and full of sparkle and truth just for you!
May you be blessed the rest of this week and may all of your "droopy" head moments be dashed into oblivion by your Creator's glory and embrace!
:O) :O) :O)
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts