Celebrating Unknowns!!!

"Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea,
let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant!"
~Psalm 35:27~


Hey there Everyone!
I really wish I could personally hand each one of you a balloon in celebration of each of your life's unknowns - but since that isn't quite possible, consider the balloon in the picture above - yours!  lol :O)


We don't normally put the word "unknown" with the word "celebration" do we?  lol.  Yeah, well unknowns don't really have a reputation of being super exciting do they?  Whew!  They actually are cause for quite some anxiety and sometimes are downright depressing!  Those feelings are ones that we label on unknowns though because unknowns with God are meant for anything but those feelings!  God is all knowing and when we are known of Him and He is known of us - there's absolutely no cause for anxiety or depression!!!!

I was sitting at my computer at work the other day with a life unknown on my mind, my thoughts regarding it were kinda getting me down and then I decided to just "chuck those downers over the mountains" (as my sister would say - lol!)  and instead just lift my heart and mind, in that matter, to God!  I decided to totally celebrate what He is doing over that life unknown even if I wasn't "in the know"!  Just that little resolution to celebrate, in a moment of unknown bummerness was so freeing and exciting!  It was my soul (mind, will and emotions) teaming up with the Holy Spirit, Who is the Author of true celebration!!! :O) 

There are so many unknowns in each of our lives and so many that we let way heavy on us.  Alot of the time it seems like we don't really celebrate till we see the final answer or outcome.  Yikes, that's the real bummer right there!!!  I just think of it kinda like this. Somebody close to me, someone who knows me best, like my sister is planning an incredible party for me; she lets me know that she's at work on something for me but I don't get any more info than that.  Will the unknowns be on my mind?  Well, of course!  I will be totally wondering what's she working on! (and there's nothing wrong with that!)  But, it would be such a waste of the wait, if all I did was worry if it's this, or if it's that or if I'll like it or if she's working on it just the way I'd imagine would be best, even though I don't know what it is! Lol! The way to go, is to just trust her with the details, afterall, she knows me best, and celebrate the process!  Celebrate with anticipation all she is working out, during the time I'm not "in the know", and it makes the "reveal" all the more AMAZING!!!!!!!  That's how I'm purposing to be with my heavenly Father, in all of my unknowns!  I'm purposing to all-out trust Him and choosing to celebrate as He is at work tremendously in my unknowns!  I'm claiming what I do know about my incredible, miracle - working God and applying those knowns to every one of my unknowns!  Celebrating Who God is and what He does, through unknowns, brings about such an excitement and an incredible peace, knowing that no matter how He answers or when He answers -it's truly all good, because He is truly all good toward me!!!!! HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!

:O)

"30Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you!"
~Matt. 6:30-33~


"Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed!"~John 20:29~

"13Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand.
14Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.
15Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance.
16In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.
17For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted.
18For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king!"
~Ps. 89:13-18~

"14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation!"
~Ps. 91:14-16~

"3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
5Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
6Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
7That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
8Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
9Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls!"
~I Peter 1:3-9~

"Rejoice evermore!"
~I Thess. 5:16~

So chuck those downer feelings from your unknowns over the mountains and have a blast celebrating God's mighty and amazing miracles which are at work for you even at this very moment! :O)
Excited for you!
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts