Trust

"But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God."
~Psalm 31:14~

 
It's the beginning of a new week - a new adventure with you and God! 
Blessings as you live it out to it's fullest!

I wanted to start by quoting an excerpt from Rick Warren's - The Purpose Driven Life that has encouraged so much!



"Abraham followed
God's leading without knowing where it would take him."

"Hannah waited
for God's perfect timing without knowing when."

"Mary expected
a miracle without knowing how."

"Joseph trusted
God's purpose without knowing why circumstances happened the way they did." 
 ~Rick Warren~


Such powerful testimonies of trust!  The phrase "without knowing" really struck me.  I don't know about you, but "not knowing" is just so hard for me!  But the "not knowing" is what makes trust so beautiful and it defines it's greatness!  The most difficult and most hard part of trust is actually when your focus is just that - that it's difficult and hard - lol!  Trust is as easy as looking into the eyes of the One Who DOES KNOW and Who is the same One Who can and will take care of everything - and He'll even help you trust Him!!!  What utter hopelessness it is to just trust in trust.  What abounding and undeniable hope it is to just trust the Author of my life and it's every chapter!  Let go of wanting to "know" and focus on knowing God - Who is the answer of your every unknown! :O)


~Follow~
 Luke 9:23-"And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me."

~Wait~
Psalm 27:14- "Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."
 ~Expect~
Phil. 1:20- "According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death."
~Trust~
Psalm 33:21 -"For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name."

 


Blessings to each one of you and your current and future journeys of trusting in the Lord!
Cheering you on!
~Bri

Comments

  1. Bri! I recently found your blog a couple weeks ago, and can I just say that I have been incredibly blessed by your posts, friend. <3 If it were Saturday, I'd wish you a Happy Anniversary! =}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts