A Lively Hope!

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according
to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope!..." ~I Peter 1:3

Happy Hope-filled Thursday Everyone! :O)
I pray that to be true for each one of us!

I don't know about you, but sometimes I feel like my hope is more of a pitiful hope or maybe a mopey hope than a lively hope!  lol!  I've been feeling low on-the-scale of hope recently, but God is blessing me now to dig deeper to discover more of what hope is and because of that - He's boosting me up to proclaim the verse above and truly mean it with all my heart!  Blessed is my God and Father, the Lord Jesus Christ, Who has, through His ever abundant mercy, born in me a lively and living hope! :O) :O) :O) (that deserves 3 smiley guys! ;o)

Lively Hope ~ I just LOVE the word "lively"!  It just puts such an enthusiastic flair to the action of living - don't you think?!  And it's only fitting that God gives lively hope - because everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING about God is lively! That's one of my favorite aspects of God - His enthusiasm! :O)  So, obviously, pitiful and mopey hope isn't at all from Him and it's so important to remind myself of that!  AND what an amazing Hope Giver God is!  He loves - really loves to, with a strong and steady gentleness, bring my hope to the highest on-the-scale! :O)   "Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost!" ~Rom. 15:13 

I thought I would share a few Hope thoughts that God has been boosting my heart with - hope they boost your heart too!

Hope brings the joy and fulfillment of the future into today!

Hope is giving all my dreams and laying them at the feet of Jesus
and resting satisfied through surrender.

Hope is my soul anchored in God's promises and in
His perfect fulfillment of them!

Hope is an adventure of anticipation that allows me to experience the height, depth, and width of God's love!

Hope is a deep heart song that overflows in celebration of God's perfect details for my life!

Hope refuses the "woe is me" attitude when nothing seems to be happening or when it seems too much is happening.  Hope is my heart soaring with the truth that God is always at work mightly in both seen and unseen ways!

Hope is lifting up my eyes to behold what truly is sure and steadfast -lifting my eyes to gaze on Christ - my Faithful One!


I don't know about you - but I'm feeling more LIVELY already as I think on all the living hope that my God gives graciously and with all - out abundance, in every situation! :O)

"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand,
and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us!" ~Rom.5:1-5

May your hope be boosted up through the enthusiasm of your God and Lover of your soul this week!  Blessings to you all!
~Bri



Comments

Popular Posts