Today is not Tomorrow...

"Be still, and know that I am God..." ~Ps. 46:10

Hey there friends!
Hope this week finds you doing super - especially because God has great plans for you in it today!

I titled this post "Today is not Tomorrow" because that's what God has been speaking to my heart recently!  I love how He knows just what to say to me!  It's so easy to take all of tomorrow's concerns, needs, desires etc. to mind and soon they weigh so very heavy!  I've been talking to God about this and He's been swelling up in me a river of joy from His truth!  His truth (Himself!) provides all I need to embrace and celebrate today! Taking on the cares of tomorrow in our own hands causes us to miss out on His glory today!  He is the Maker of all the "tomorrows" that will become "todays"! :O)  "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty!" ~Rev. 1:8  

When you gather up all your concerns and worries into your hands and lay them at the feet of the Almighty - you'll know His river of joy!  And you'll know that today God has you right where He wants you - right where He can reveal His glory through you the most!  "Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid Thine hand upon me!" ~Ps. 139:5   There's no greater, more satisfying place to be, than in the perfect will of God!  He celebrates you being there today - He is crazy about you and showering His love and excitement and peace over you today!  Don't miss it!  Don't get too wrapped up in tomorrow!  Know that He is the Lord of your day!  "The steps of a good man are ordered (established) by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way!" ~Ps. 37:23


Blessings to each one of you and the once-in-a-lifetime today that you will have with your Maker and Lover of your soul!  Enjoy it to His fulness! ;o)
~Bri



Comments

  1. Thank you Bri! What a precious reminder! blessings to you this week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great reminder to never forget to celebrate the moments of today! Thanks, for this Bri. Love ya, girly!

    Kates

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts