His Holiness!

"Give unto the Lord the glory due unto His name; worship the Lord
in the beauty of holiness!" ~Psalm 29:2


Welcome to a brand new week everyone! :O) 
So, I'll start off this post by saying that I had no idea what this post was going to be on!  I was asking the Lord to direct me to a specific truth for today and was so excited as He led me to Scripture after Scripture that emphasized the theme - His Holiness!  I have to share them with you!  So here they are! :O)


"Honor and majesty are before Him:  strength and beauty are in His sanctuary.  Give unto the Lord, O ye kindreds of the people,  give unto the Lord glory and strength.  Give unto the Lord the glory due unto His name:  bring an offering, and come into His courts.  O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness:  fear (tremble) before Him all the earth!" 
~Psalm 96:6-9


"Glory and honor are in His presence;  strength and gladness are in His place!  Give unto the Lord, ye kindreds of the people, give unto the Lord glory and strength.  Give unto the Lord the glory due unto His name:  bring an offering, and come before Him:  worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness!"
~I Chronicles 16:27-29


The phrase "beauty of holiness" has always stuck a heart string of mine.  What a powerful set of two words - the BEAUTY of HOLINESS.  :O)  I wanted to really soak in what God meant when He combined those two words and so I looked them up in my Hebrew and Greek Bible.  Well, I tell ya - the findings got me excited! lol!  In Ps. 29:2 the word beauty means majesty! The MAJESTY of HOLINESS, pretty incredible!  And in I Chronicles 16:27-29, beauty means adornment. The ADORNMENT of HOLINESS!  How amazing!  God is so specific - so mighty in the sharing of His truth!  So, I thought to myself, this is incredible, but how do I worship Him in the beauty, majesty and adornment of His holiness?!  I know there are countless ways but God answered my question with this..."Bri, My Spirit of holiness is alive within you and YOU are, the beauty, majesty and adornment of My holiness!  You worship me when you believe who you really are, IN ME!"   I know that everything related to God, everything that He is - is beautiful and so incredibly holy, but I never really put that together, with who I am IN HIM!  And He says the same to YOU! Amazing isn't it?!  Something to really stop and stand in awe of isn't it?!  I hope that just gets you thrilled to embrace ALL of who you are in Christ and just pumps you to live that truth out with all of your strength!!!!!

I'm excited to worship Him this week with each one of you!  Blessings to you - holy one of your Heavenly Father!!! :O)
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts