Written Love


"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us.  God is love;  and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him." ~I John 4:16


Hey there everyone!  Hope your week is going really great!
The picture above really says it all for this post!  But, I'll still type out a few more things - lol! ;o)
I'm so in awe of God's love and how incredibly personal it is - how personal HE is!  I'm so grateful for the Bible ~ His written love that He wrote before time and has preserved throughout history,  just for me and just for you!  I treasure His love letter to me and have found such a special blessing in hand -writing love letters back to Him!  I encourage you to do so too! It's amazing what flows from your heart to your pen, when you just take time to be still before Him and write Him a love letter! 

Keep on knowing and believing the love that He
has for you dear friends and show
the world what it truly means to
be deeply in love. <3

Blessings on the rest of your week!
~Bri



Comments

Popular Posts