Promise Keeper

"According as His divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him that hath called us to glory and virtue; Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises!..." ~II Peter 1:3-4a


Happy Monday to you all! :O)
So, this post starts off with me in my room fixing my hair for the day, sunlight was streaming through the window making me happy and that's when it happened.  Suddenly, a beautifully vibrant rainbow planted itself on my pant leg.  I just stopped and stared at it - I couldn't even pin point where it was coming from, but it was so brillant!  As I stared at it, my heart smiled.  It was more to me than a random light and prism effect - it was a personal reminder from the Lover of my soul that He has planted His promises upon me; It was a decree from God's heart to mine that He will perfectly fulfill every single one of His promises to me as long as I live and on into eternity!  Friends - don't lose your wonder, because everyday in billions of ways God is revealing how passionate He is about you!  I opened my Bible with a desire to see His promises and I saw them all throughout His Word!  They were countless and so vivid and beautiful and ready to be experienced!  Look for them and be blessed, because they were spoken by God and commited to you! <3


Enjoy your day with the Promise Keeper!
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts