Everything




Hey there!  
So glad to have you stop by my blog today!

Today's post is a little different as it's a video - me talking instead of typing! Lol!  All of my posts won't be like this, but today's is!  The video is about 7 min. and what I share was inspired by something my Dad said to me today and something my heavenly Father has been laying on my heart! (Oh, and a funny disclaimer - in the video I quote a couple of bible verses and I say the word "life" instead of "heart" - whoops - (it's close to the same thing right since the heart keeps us alive! ;) lol!  See verses below. 

I'm not sure if the video will show up in the email form of this blog (for those of you who have subscribed to receive emails) so you might have to just click on the blog link to view it!  (sorry that I'm not sure how that works - gotta find that out! lol!)

Anyhoo, I hope today's little video post is a blessing to you!  :)
~Bri


Psalm 73:25-26 "Whom have I in heaven but Thee?  and there is none upon earth that I desire beside Thee.  My flesh and my heart faileth:  but God is the strength of my heart and my portion for ever!"  

Comments

  1. Thank you!! What an amazing thought that 'God loves me like crazy'! It is easy to know this truth in my head but I see it needs to seep deep into my soul and this cute ;) video reminder pushed that thought a little deeper! Thank you!
    Enjoyed the video and seeing your passion for Jesus! Blessings to you as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Laura,
      What a sweet message to receive! I apologize that I didn't respond sooner! It makes my heart dance knowing that God spoke to you through my little video post!!! Your encouragement blesses me far more than you can know! Have a sweet weekend with the One Who loves you most!!!!! ;) ~Bri

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts